Recipe of the week: Stuffed roast eggplant
**This is a Gerson-approved recipe (so my Gerson friends can go nuts!)
What you’ll need:
2 very small eggplants
1 ½ small cobs corn
¼ medium-sized green capsicum
2 cloves garlic
fresh parsley, thyme, sage and rosemary (to taste)
What to do:
1. Scoop out the centre of the eggplants and dice.
2. Cut kernels off of one of the cobs of corn and cream in a blender or food processor.
2. Dice capsicum and cut kernels off of the other ½ cob of corn.
3. Combine all ingredients, adding garlic and herbs, in a mixing bowl.
4. Spoon mixture into the hollowed-out eggplants.
5. Bake in an oven heated to 150°C for an hour.
Have you bought your copy of The Wellness Warrior Live Well Starter Kit + 10-Day Cleanse? Click here to find out why it’s the best $12 you’ll ever spend.
join the tribe
Join the green mo revolution! Subscribe to get Jess's updates & Green Mo Revolution e-book FREE with over 80 green smoothie recipes!